SMS to GMAIL
So, what’s the “SMS to GMAIL” Android app about?
This invaluable App let’s you backup your SMS messages the easy way: just push them to your Google Mail account!
- First configure your Google Mail credentials
- Choose from any Google Mail label you have
- From now on the App will push every SMS you send or recieve to this label
- If no network connection is available: no problem! The App caches every SMS which could not be transfered. With the next successful transfer attempt, these SMS will be transfered. No SMS will get lost!
- You even can push SMS to your Google Mail account, that have been sent or received before you installed the App!
- MAKE SURE IMAP ACCESS IS ENABLED IN YOUR GOOGLE MAIL PREFERENCES!
If you have any problem with this App: don’t be afraid to send me an email. I will fix every problem as soon as possible.